Monday 27 July 2015

Vanilla Butter Cookies

From long I have been thinking, how to preserve the yummy recipes, the ones which I try & comes out perfect. So, finally I thought why not here....at least the awesome recipes can be saved here...which I have tried. Recipes are from various sources....but I will try before posting here.... :)              So, after long time....the first recipe I am noting down is simple Vanilla Butter Cookies.....but let me tell you, it's tricky to get the perfect texture too......anyways I am sure....just like me ..even you will enjoy making it & eating it with hot cuppa coffee or Icey chilled cold coffee... :)

 Ingredients:-                
 All purpose flour- 1 cup
 Unsalted butter- 1/2 cup    
 Powdered sugar- 1/4 cup  
Vanilla extract/ essence- 1/2 teaspoon

For Chocolate 
Semi sweet chocolate or 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Microwave it, stir in between. Make cone, just like you make it for mehandi, pour chocolate inside & lock it with rubber band.

Method:-
Take soften butter add powdered sugar and beat till creamy & smooth with electric beater.... If using hand beater ask ur man to help you :)
Add vanilla extract & mix.
Add flour in 3 times and just mix it slowly ....with a spoon....till everything gets mixed up properly.
Drop the mixture in plastic wrap & slowly roll it & give shape and chill it in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour.
Gently roll & cut ( circles, square, triangle).
Preheat the oven till you do the above procedure..
Use parchment paper / butter paper .....since I didn't had... I didn't used any..
Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes( different oven have different timings)
Let the cookies cool & then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Once, it's completely cooled, make designs from the chocolate & refrigerate for 10 minutes.



Enjoy!!!!

NOTE...... Now comes the cheat sheet ;) yes that's how I made it...
1st- I used 60:40 ratio of wheat flour: all purpose flour
2nd- I used half of butter given in the above recipe & 1/2 of chilled milk....
So, what you say....isn't this healthy ??? I am sure you will agree & eat 2 instead of 1.
Would love to hear, what you think about it, try it & surely let me know .... :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment