Monday 3 February 2014

Orange Berry!

My first guest blog in Aditi's blog So-Saree as part of her month long first-blog-anniversary celebration.!



A very Happy Blog-Anniversary to you Dear!



 "So-Saree" is not only about saree but many other stuff.. but here we are talking about Saree. I was excited when Aditi asked me to do a guest post, that too featuring something that i am very fab of it, it can't get better. Saree which is universally accepted as the most sexiest piece of clothing. I too feel its gives the oomph factor... if only worn in proper way! It has a craze among all age groups..Every woman chooses the best saree to wear in different occasions. Some wear it everyday while others keep it for occasions. I am the one who enjoyed saree from my early teens. This 6-meter fabric has always impressed me on occasions. So, draping it is no-big-issue for me. Be it cotton, chiffon, net, crepe, tussar, silk, chanderi, georgete  i like the feel of fabrics n every fabric has its own grace when draped.
The majestic saree has undergone little changes over the course of time. Like-
Dhoti sarees- instead of petticoat/saree skirt wear dhoti & narrow the pallu.
Lehanga Sarees- It's a perfect mix of modern & contemporary style. It's stylish, ready to wear & hassle free!



Energizing the saree revival are a handful of young designers,among them Masaba Gupta, Shiven & Naresh, Gaurav gupta and Amit Agarwal. They are reinterpreting the millennia-old grab for a new generation of stylish women.


I am wearing a 6-meter piece which i got from Jaipur, beautiful gota work done over georgette fabric by the local craftsmen. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.!
Just noticed this is my first outfit post of this year...!
Love
Nisha.

5 comments:

  1. u look so pretty
    Like your saree

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely saree..you look classy and stunning :)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur orange saree :) u look very pretty :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the post, and the color of the sari is as pretty as the person gracing it :)
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look pretty...love the saree!

    ReplyDelete