Saturday 28 December 2013

Matching-matching!

Hello..  Merry Christmas everyone! I know i am little late to wish.. but wishes are wishes :)


Delhi has been blessed with sunny days in-between teeth chattering winters. It's the perfect time to explore the city n enjoy it. Which is actually i am doing these days..& will do more in coming days. :)


This winters i didn't want my dressing to be a jeans-sweater-jacket dressing just like all the years till date... because i felt "SAFE" in that.. Yes.. I wanted to come out from my comfort zone of jeans n experiment with the summer stuff..though with the twist ;). I have been experimenting a lot these days with looks, colors, style.

So, here i am... Mixing two colors- soft peach + Azure Blue ... Did you like the color-combo??? Btw.. this is what i wore on Christmas Day.!

Funny part or rather romactic part ...can't decide..... My hubby while clicking pictures says to me ..."Your tee small squares n bag color is matching-matching". I am loving the attention he's giving to me while clicking... I didn't knew he noticed such small things. These little gestures makes me happy.! :)






Happy Weekend !

Top- Sarojni Market
Skirt- Levi's
Jacket- Sarojni Market
Bag- Hermes (Tunis)
Woollen Leggings- Local Store
Apple shaped pendant- Shimla
Shoes- Charles & Keith
Watch- Guess
Sunglasses- Vintage




7 comments:

  1. that bag is to die for gal
    loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is! I wish to buy a original piece someday.. :)

      Delete
  2. These pics are lovely :-) Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. WOW..u look cool..i love ur bag.


    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aditi...even i loved everything about the bag :)

      Delete
  4. i'm loving your bag, lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete