Sunday 19 May 2013

Cumin/Jeera Biscuits


Ok, so in between settling down in my new house, managing my baby n welcoming guests(read here neighbours…the ones I like and the ones who are little lousy neighbours n their kids) I had little time for experimenting/making something good in the kitchen(from the regular dal, roti, rice,sabji) or i wud order something ….outing n getting ready was different thing right now L
So today when I didn’t had any one to welcome n chit chat nor any electrician or plumber to work at my place….i thought of making cumin biscuits… just for myself (I wanted to eat something fresh, just out of oven J )

Cumin/Jeera Biscuits:-

1 cup wheat flour(its healthy)
2 tbsp plain flour
½ tsp baking pwd
2tbsp  pwd sugar
1tbsp sugar
Salt to taste( i used ½ tbsp)
75 gms of melted butter( I used amul butter)
1 tbsp of jeera/cumin
Milk as required (I even used some malai)

Method:-

Shift both the flours wid baking pwd +pwd sugar + salt.
Add sugar n jeera
Pour butter n mix well with fingers.
Knead  dough with adding little malai/mlik.
Take small portion of it roll it out with rolling pin n cut any shapes wid shape cutter.
Grease baking tray .. arrange biscuits on it n bake it in a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Allow it to cool.
Wow.....its ready to eat... njoy.. !!!

Hope u try it out n let me know how it was...
Till next time..
Hv fun...tk cr.. 

Keep scrolling down for pictures :)






No comments:

Post a Comment